Monday, December 17, 2012

News

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to keep you up to date on a few things.

First, as you can see, I have changed my theme! I like this one way more than the last theme.

Secondly, starting tomorrow, I will post one quote from a book everyday.

If any of you have a quote that you would like to see posted either leave it as a comment below, or message me on Goodreads (link on the right). I'm doing this for you so let me know what you would like to see.

Also a little heads up, I start classes again the first week of January so I will not be as active. I will still post a Quote of the Day and a Judging books by Their covers post once a month. However, since I won't get much time to read, there will be very few reviews if any. I may have some adult friends of mine Guest Review since I can just copy and paste those onto a post. I'm not sure yet.

That is all for now. I hope you all are doing well!

xoxo,

Michelle

1 comment: