Friday, May 31, 2013

Sea of Monsters Trailer


We have 2 months to wait before the second Percy Jackson movie comes out!!!! I am so excited about Sea of Monsters. The trailer is epic and I was so excited to see Grover again. He is awesome and I adore him <3 Also did you notice that they fixed the whole Annabeth issue? Well I did and I couldn't be happier with the change.

For those of you who don't know. A lot of the fans of the book were upset because the director if the Lightning Thief left Alexandra Daddario's hair brown when in the books her hair is blonde. As a blonde myself this really irritated me. Blondes in movies are typically stupid airheads. I was so excited to see a strong, kick-ass, blonde in a popular movie. Then it didn't happen. But the director and producers listened to the fans and had the actress dye her hair for the second movie.

Additionally, from the look of the trailer, they made the movie look a lot darker and more serious than the Lightning Thief which makes me very happy. So what do you guys think of the trailer? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!


Xoxo,

Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment